Go to main content of the website
+59 5 2145 2099

Casa de la Independencia en el Centro Histórico de Asunción

Sitios de interés

The Casa de la Independencia Museum in Asunción was inaugurated on May 14, 1965. Located on the corner of Presidente Franco and 14 de Mayo streets, its marked colonial style stands out.

The house where the Museum is located today was built in 1772 by the Spanish citizen Antonio Martínez Sáenz, married to the Paraguayan Petrona Caballero de Bazán.

The walls were made of adobe; the roof of tiles; its base or frame of palms and tacuaras.

Distance : 5 minutes walk
Address:
Presidente franco y 14 de matyo
.
PARAGUAY
District:
Barrio Catedral